Sunday, October 29, 2006

First day...

Hi all, wilma is here again. First of all, I'd Like to appologize to people who read my previous blog..I'm sorry, I still have no idea How to continue writing it, but I'll make it soon, I promise. There is a bunch of things I must carefully consider before I start to writing it...Now Back to my dailly life, First day at works now after my long vocation ...and I Just noticed How slow my brain is in Re-accesing "JOB" stuffs, after long "Offline"..LOL, My vacation was great it's spoiling me with leisured Time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puihh...
kurang lengkap bo critanya...hehehe ^^
But not bad lah, for first time.

Sering2 buka blogsite yg laen then leave comment or leave a shout in their blog, ntar pasti banyak yg datengin blog dirimu koq.

Sbage permulaan, samperin rumah aye en leave a shout there napa, hihihi ;p

Rhesya said...

Ok..dede..